Friday 18 January 2013

Dorset Winter Wonderland

Just a quickie.  I know that for some snow is not a big deal, but here in Dorset, it is.  Because of our geographical location, snow rarely settles here.  We usually get sleet and slush.  So I felt  the need to share our Winter Wonderland.

I took these at about 7.30am before any foot prints ruin the dreamland.



Husband has the day off today and we were going to an Antiques Market, but I feeling a fire and stitching day coming on.

Much love to all

Michele x

9 comments:

  1. so pretty! stay warm, it's coming our way later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so pretty! i love it when it has not yet been touched, it is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good blanket of new snow. Beautiful pictures. Enjoy your winter wonderland. We got 4 inches Wednesday night and expecting 3-5 more on Saturday. Perfect stitching weather. Hope you get to settle in by the fire for a few good hours of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love the quiet of snow before people are out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to see from inside a cosy warm home, isn't it? I wish the magic would endure whenever I'm trying to get anywhere in it... Very nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing prettier than a newly fallen snow!! Stay warm and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so odd seeing snow down your end of the country instead of up here with us. Not that I'm complaining:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No snow with us just rain, rain and more rain. Did you find any bargains ?

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to
    my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I
    would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete